Terms & Conditions
• We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
• In the event that a product is unavailable when you place your order, we shall contact you to arrange replacement, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order.
• The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order and process payment.
• We reserve the right not to accept any order.
• All goods are offered subject to availability.
• For orders of all items the delivery window will be confirmed during the checkout process. We will do everything we can to meet this timeframe however we accept no liability for goods which fail to arrive within this window due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
• For deliveries outside of Central London* we use an independent courier. This courier will only attempt to deliver items twice after which they may be returned to us. In this instance or if items are returned to us due to an incorrect or incomplete delivery address given by you we reserve the right to pass on the cost of redelivery.
• Standard Mainland UK delivery is a flat fee of £7.95. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Isles of Scilly, Isle of Man and Scottish Islands will incur an additional charge. All orders are despatched using a next-day service to the majority of destinations within the UK. A 2-3 day service is used for many European addresses and a 3 day service to outlying areas of the UK. For international orders, delivery times vary depending on location. Delivery charges are calculated based on the weight of the items and the destination address.
• Any local excise duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. We cannot be held responsible for any other additional charges levied by local Customs.
• All prices are inclusive of UK VAT.
• Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
• We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
• We will provide a full refund or replacement for any wines that are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• We may require faulty bottles to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary at your convenience.
• In the event of complaint please contact the store concerned if it refers to a particular order. Alternatively email [email protected] giving as much detail as you can. All complaints will be acknowledged within 48 hours and you can expect a full resolution of your complaint within a further 72 hours. You will be kept informed if there is any delay beyond this. Each complaint will be treated as confidential and will be attended to by a senior manager or director.
• For the purposes of the prevention or detection of offences, and/or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, we may share any information that we collect with the Police, other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies in accordance with the relevant legislation. Information shared in this way will not be used for marketing purposes.
Reviews, Comments and Content
• Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content. This right is extended on condition that the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable. Specifically, content should not include software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters or mass mailings.
• You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content.
• We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to remove or edit any content.
• If you post content or submit material, unless indicated otherwise you:
Grant Hedonism and its affiliated companies a non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub- licensable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, create derivative works from, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
Grant Hedonism and its affiliates and sub- licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
Agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to Hedonism, the content and material is accurate; use of the content and material you supply does not breach any Hedonism policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory). You agree to indemnify Hedonism and its affiliates for all claims brought by a third party against Hedonism or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
• In the first instance please contact the store by email, fax or telephone, as indicated on your order confirmation email and on the website.
• This website is operated by Hedonism Drinks Ltd 1-3 Mount st Connaught house W1K 3NB tel 02072907870 email [email protected] Registered in England 07306044 VAT GB105670043
• These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
Special conditions relating to “Fine Wine” products
• Our Fine Wines are kept under temperature-controlled condition
• We make sure that our Fine wines are transported safely and efficiently
• We cannot guarantee delivery in original packaging. We may, at our discretion and on specific request, be able to supply wines in their original packaging, although when we do so this may take up to 30 days.
• You should inspect all goods at the time of collection or delivery and notify us within seven days of any missing or faulty items. After seven days you will be deemed to have accepted the goods and no returns will be accepted thereafter.
• Hedonism Wines' unique registration number for the above scheme is XNAW00000107481. Hedonism Wines is authorised to carry out the wholesale of alcohol in accordance with the Alcoholic Liquor Duties Act 1979, section 88C (1) and regulations made under section 88E.